1. Start Microsoft Outlook 2007 from the start menu. Click Tools, and then click Account Settings
2. On the email tab and click the New button.
3. Select Manually configure server settings or additional server types, and click Next.
4. Select Internet Email, and click Next
5. Enter the Following Information
6. Click on More Settings
7. Select the Outgoing Server tab. Then check the box beside My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication and Use same settings as my incoming mail server.
8. Click OK
9. Click Test account Settings to confirm your account is configured correctly.
10. After the test account settings check has finished click Close.
11. Click the Next button
12. Click the Finish button
Still having trouble sending mail? You may need to change your SMTP Port – info on how to do this can be found Here