1. Start Microsoft Outlook 2010 from the start menu. Click File, and then click Add Account.
2. At the bottom, select Manually configure server settings or additional server types, and click the Next button
3. Select Internet E-mail, and click Next.
4. Enter the Following Information
Your Name: Your Name
E-mail address: Your Email address
Account type: IMAP
Incoming Mail Server: mail.yourdomain.com
Outgoing Mail Server: mail.yourdomain.com
Username : Your email address or the username configured in your CP.
Password : This is the password you associated with your mailbox in the control panel
5. Click More Settings
6. Select the Outgoing Server tab. Then check the box beside My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication and Use same settings as my incoming mail server.
7. Click OK
8. Click Next.
9. After the test account settings check has finished click Close.
10. Click Finish
NB: Still having trouble sending mail? You may need to change your SMTP Port – info on how to do this can be found Here